GODS IN COVERS

Friday, October 4, 2013

THE ATTRACTOR FACTOR by Joe Vitale

Today I thought  to write a piece about the ATTRACTOR FACTOR.

This is a book which contains ideas about spirituality, Marketing and Self discovery. It explains how to use five steps to create whatever you want in your life. 
Joe vitale explains these five steps through out this book using his personal experiences and through experiences of others.
All in all this is a great book to get a great start to find what you really want in your life.

You can grab a copy and read it so ,
Let me tell you one of my personal experiences.

I came to Qatar to do a job with a great salary and was not expecting something like this. I went through many really bad experiences. 
When I was back home all I wanted to do was to get a job abroad and earn.
But after a month all I kept thinking was how to get back.
Thing were not really what I expected, But I held on for months thinking that it will change. 

since second grade I am really in to reading(Thanks to my lovely mother) and I was doing it every time I got a chance. I downloaded PDF's to my laptop and my sister also mailed some to me.
And along came this book THE ATTRACTOR FACTOR when i started reading it I was amazed. It explained the very things that I was searching for.
I was triggered to learn more about the laws of attraction and to discover myself.
So I thanked Joe Vitale by sending him an e-mail and started to search for some more.

I came across this great recording by Earl Nightingale called THE SECRET THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE on you tube ( you can get to it HERE   )
This recording and Joe's theories really started to change my life.
I am not telling you that my troubles vanished overnight but I am living happily now.I have achieved so many things that I never thought possible. Some of my troubles are still there but I know that I am going to overcome them.
These books and the recording awakened me to my present and they are driving me forward.
Thank you Doctor Joe and Mr. Earl for the great contributions.

Thanks for reading this please leave a comment. Also do yourselves a favor read Joes book and listen to the above recording. 

No comments:

Post a Comment